My company is doing Jeans Week this week for fundraising and elevating awareness of mental health issues. I usually don't participate, since wearing jeans is a step down for me, sartorially; alternately, I do a "Sparkle Week" version, like I did last December.
This time, I decided to play along (since it's a short week). Although I do not own a pair of traditional denim jeans, I do own a few pairs of non-traditional jeans-like pants.
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, consignment; last seen here in September 2016 with dots and these same shoes
- Pants - Talbots, thrifted; purchased here for $6.25
- Shoes - Joe Fresh, thrifted; last worn here in September 2016, the same time as this sweater
- Jacket (below) - Allison Wonderland, consignment; last seen here in April 2016 with plaid pants
The sweater is a very thin, fine cashmere - I'm wearing a vintage camisole under it for coverage (and to hide my blue bra). You can see a bit of my back tattoos through it.
Outerwear. Today was hugely windy, and I had to stash my hat after work.
- Necklace - vintage fair
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I did my toes and my nails last night.