Hey, I'm back! Much gratitude and affection to all of you for your very kind comments on my weight-loss anniversary post - you all rock, in the best way!
- Top - Zara, consignment; purchased here for $10.00
- Pants - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in February for a 70s flashback
- Shoes - Aldo, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April with a grey dress
- Jacket (below) - Vero Moda, thrifted; last seen here in that exact outfit in April (here, 2nd outfit)
Outerwear. It rained most of the time that I was outside, so I was glad I'd worn the hat. I also like how well it goes with the jungle print.
- Bangle - Glee
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Coral ring - gift from Cindy
On Friday, L and I took Mom out for dinner after work.
- Shirt - Warehouse, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in June 2016 over a pink dress
- Skirt - H&M, consignment; purchased here for $9.50
- Shoes - Wonders; first worn here with Herb Tarlek's blazer in April
- Jacket (below) - Lazy Susan's; first worn last weekend for my shopping trip with Judy here (2nd outfit)
With the jacket, which is rapidly becoming one of my favourite wardrobe pieces.
- Necklace/earrings - Sherman, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Ring - Soul Flower
We had enough people for an Ulti game this Saturday, so up bright and early, pop in my contacts, and throw on a dress.
- Dress - Boo Radley, thrifted; first worn here in April with another pair of red boots
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last seen here in March with pleather
With my morning gear.
We were both exhausted by the time we walked home, so we napped for a while. Forgive the blurriness.
- Cuff - vintage fair
- Earrings - Lazy Susan's
Today, I was up early to head to town for groceries. L's birthday is coming so I also started shopping for his birthday.
- Top - La Vie 89, thrifted; last seen here in September 2016 with jungle and polka dots
- Skirt - Tribal, consignment; last worn here in March with the yeti coat
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here in April for my to-the-field Ulti outfit
- Jacket - Lazy Susan's; worn just two days ago - twice in one weekend!
I love that the back of the jacket has embroidery too.
- Earrings - don't remember, more than 20 years old
I went to the WIN Warehouse store and the WIN Boutique. I found a few things at the former, nothing at the latter. However, shopping on Mother's Day was awesome - both stores were dead, and were offering 10% to everyone even if you weren't a mom. Gotta like that!
I found these lovely baby blue cropped cotton pants.
I lucked out and found two pairs of shoes. I love the bright turquoise of these suede and leather flats.
I really liked these burgundy shoes.
A cute peep-toe and a sturdy heel.
Vizzini, what do you think of all of this?
|"I think you should make the sun come back out, Woman."|
|"Well, you're not much use, are you?"|