Just as I'm recovering from my bout of the flu, allergy season hits. I don't know what it is in the air, but I am completely stuffed up.
- Jacket - Alison Wonderland, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in September 2015
- Sweater - Lacoste, thrifted; last worn here in January with pink tights
- Pants - Pariscope, vintage 90s, thrifted; purchased here for $8.95
- Shoes - Hispanitas; last worn here a few weeks ago in March with red pants
The trousers were the star. I had a few jokes about looking like I was ready to go golfing, but I loved wearing them. They have a bit of olive green in them, along with white and black.
|"No one cares about your pants. They don't even show cat hair."|
- Cuff - Fossil, gift from L
- Earrings - Fossil, thrifted