As you've no doubt noticed, I've been shopping a good bit lately. It's so fun to start creating outfits with all the new things! I always try to wear new stuff right away too, to make sure it has a place in my closet. What are you saving that new thing for?
- Cardigan - J. Crew, consignment; purchased here for $6.50
- Top (underneath) - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here in January under embroidered velvet
- Skirt - Chia, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in February in shades of grey
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here in March with swooshy cuffs
- Coat (below) - I.N. Studio, thrifted
62 Types of Purple Flowers"? There's some inspiration right there! Add a little yellow, or blue, or pink, and play with the shades of green...the possibilities are endless.
The cardigan was excellent, very good quality. The buttons did not pop open (yay!), and the length of the sleeves and the hem were just right. B+ on this cardigan - it's a little dark, hence the slightly lower grade (I'm a hard marker).
Outerwear. It's definitely starting to feel warmer out, even though it's mostly cloudy. I heard rumours of warm weather and sun - fingers crossed!
- Necklace - J. Crew, thrifted
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
I pushed back my nail-painting day to Monday to give my nails an extra day off after Ulti on Saturday. Although they were trimmed very short (to the tips of my fingers), two snapped below the line (ow!) during play and they were quite tender. I've sealed them up good now with polish to let them recover and heal. This week's colour is a Sally Hansen Insta-Dri, in "Chartreuse Chase" (this was bought in January, and my drug store here still has it, so we could be nail twins! klassy!).