Wednesday. Over the hump! This'll be my last post for a bit, as tomorrow night is Book Club (and we know that can get a wee bit raucous), followed by an evening with L, followed by a Vintage Fair, followed by Winesday.
- Dress - Comrags, thrifted; last seen here in October 2016 with a red blouse under it
- Blouse - CABi, consignment; last worn here in October 2016 in two outfits in one day...including a concert look for Alice Cooper!
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2016 with green sleeves post-tattoo
- Unsafe Polar Bear coat (below) - Apparence, thrifted
- "Fit and flare!" (from someone who knows fashion)
- "Swooshy sleeves!"
- "That's quite a belt!"
- "I love your shoes!"
I don't actually get a lot of reactions to my outfits on a daily basis. My coworkers are all used to me by now, and our clients know how I dress too. Yawn, yes, purple hair, pretty clothes, yada yada. And the street people downtown can only see my outerwear - ah, bring on spring, when I can again be yelled at that I look like Carol Burnett!
here 'cause I love!) hoping that I'll find a pair in my size (I wear a 10 in these; they run small). Sigh. No luck yet.
- Belt - BCBG Max Azria, consignment
- Earrings - local
Any fun things on your horizon? Do you get compliments on your outfits?