Despite being in plague recovery, the world continues to rotate (news at 11), and things keep happening just as we scheduled them. I'm a planner - our social calendar is always jam-packed with fun things. You can never count on weather or cold/flu, though.
- Vest - 2b Bebe, consignment; first worn here in January with a lot of purples
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; not tracked, as it has a hole and it's one of my "wear around the house" pieces
- Skirt - Dolce & Gabanna, thrifted; last seen here serving breakfast to the needy in October 2016
- Boots - Lucky Brand, swap from Cat; first worn here a couple of weeks ago with spring stripes
- Coat (below) - Danier, consignment
Second wear of this vest, and I really loved it.
Outerwear shot, embiggened to show my silly and awesome husband in all his pimpin' finery.
Me? I'm just rollin' along in my purple Danier leather gloves, and my purple wool beret (consignment). Easy things to jam into my purse while I shop.
- Earrings - Glee
After my grocery shop (the groceries were delivered later on in the evening), I had some time to kill, so I browsed through the St. Vincent de Paul. I wasn't terribly enamoured of my old black leather jacket that I wore on Thursday (this one), and although I wasn't looking for a new one, I just so happened to find the perfect replacement.
|"My butthole is more interesting than this coat."|
I also spotted this unusual plaid. C'mon, like I'm going to leave a purple wool-blend plaid skirt behind!
I never, ever shop at Eddie Bauer, but $5.00 seems like a good deal.
From there, I met with Mai at the WIN Warehouse store. I didn't find anything for me (I was just there a couple of weeks ago, so didn't see too much new stuff that interested me), so I focused on helping her shop.
After that, we strolled down to Flavour Upstairs, where we both had some good luck. Mai found an awesome pair of cowboy boots!
I liked this swooshy ring.
I also spotted these awesome loafers:
They're by Michael Kors.
Looks like these are around $200 new.
Last night we had 2 couples over for a rousing and raucous game of Arkham Horror, and today, we're headed out to Glo Pub to celebrate Cat's birthday with 5 other couples. I'm feeling like my flu has turned the corner. Yay, the plague is ending.
I'm linking this outfit up to "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style. Get over there!
- Top - Cartise, consignment; last seen here in December 2016 with greys
- Shorts - Danier Leather, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $27.95
- Shoes - Miista, thrifted; last seen here (3rd outfit) a couple of weeks ago with a very pouffy skirt
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted
With coat, all casual-like.
All bundled, because *sigh* it is still winter, and goodness knows what the weather will be like later.
- Silver ring - thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Wee ring - Bauxo
- Earrings - thrifted
- Barettes (not shown) - Le Chateau
Vizzini enjoyed having people over last night, but he's more comfy in L's tie box.
|"Just go out already and let me nap, Woman."|