This week is a short one for me - yay! I took a few minutes last night and pulled some ideas for outfits together. This one's a bit of a hodge-podge of colours and textures, but I kind of like how it turned out.
- Blouse - Tori Burch, consignment; last worn here in September with pink and yellow
- Vest - 2b Bebe, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $39.00
- Skirt - Talbots, consignment; last seen here in November with royal blue and floral
- Shoes - Room 502 Entrance, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) a week or so ago with blue metallic leopard
- Coat (below) - Bourgeoiis, vintage 80s, thrifted
First wearing of my faux leather vest (and yes, the studs do go all the way around to the back on one side), and I think the key for me is wearing it done up. I don't like it undone at all - too flappy and I felt like it added visual weight.
I did my nails last night:
Glitter and leather bling:
- Necklace - thrifted
- Wrist-wrap - Kipling, thrifted
- Ring - c. 1984, gift from Dad
- Earrings - local