Ah, Monday. I did not want to talk to anyone or deal with anything today. Instead, my day started with me scooping hot coffee grounds out of the backed-up coffee machine. Then I had to put my "game face" on and show around our new hire.
- Cashmere sweater - Lord & Taylor, consignment; last seen here in May with jungle toes
- Neoprene skirt - Clover Canyon, consignment; first worn here in June with grey ruffles
- Shoes - Effortless Vivian, Fluevog; last seen here a couple of weeks ago with floral and dots
Me: Jeez! Stay put, skirt! I want you to sit at my waist, so that the hem falls just below my knee.
Skirt: Nuh-uh, I'm making a break for Underboob City! [cue "Jaws" theme]
Me: NO, don't go there. I want you back down here in Waist Territory.
Skirt: I'm going, and you can't stop me!
My trusty straw hat.
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Bangle - local
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Silver/sodalite ring - 1998, Scotland
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes