I just love everyone being away on vacation at the office! I can do stuff, and I can chill a bit. It's nice. I must enjoy it now - it'll be crazy again when September comes.
- Jacket - Suzy Shier, thrifted; first worn here in June with a colourful strapless dress
- Top - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here in June layered under a kimono jacket
- Pants - Ralph Lauren, consignment; last worn here in July with pink plaid
- Shoes - Irregular Choice Star Wars "I Know", gift from Louise; last seen here in May with dots and stripes
I like the white top...but the neckline was too high, giving me too much acreage in the chestal region. A lower neckline or maybe a long necklace or scarf to break it up?
- Brooch - Smoking Lily
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Ever have one of those outfit days, when nothing is quite right? Whelp, guess I'll just get right back on this fashionable horse and try again tomorrow!