Oh, gawd, the first day back after a long weekend is so...gahhhhh...
- Jacket - Vero Moda in Blue, thrifted; last seen here with greens
- Top - Anne Klein, consignment; last worn here in February layered under Gaga shoulders
- Trousers - Tara Jarmon, consignment; last seen here with a Muppet sweater
- Shoes - Poetic Licence Star Wars "I Know", gift from mother-in-law; last worn here with mint
We're nearing the end of May so I'm looking closely and critically at all the items in my capsule. I don't think I'm going to keep this jacket. I prefer it done up, but it totally gapes at the boobs. I wore it open today and liked it, but then, I want that waist definition more. It's also a pseudo-sweatshirt material, so not the greatest fabric. I have other blazers I like more, and I've gotten 3 wears out of it for $7.99. Less than $3.00 a wear is good. I'm happy to let it go.
|Han and Leia 4-evah!|
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - thrifted
First wearing of the earrings purchased for $4.00 on the weekend.
Two more days and then I have another long weekend! Woo!