Merry Everything! Unlike 90% of my office, I was at work today. What to do for the last day?
- Dress - Max & Co.; last seen here (2nd outfit) in October (same purple tights/belt)
- Boots - BCBG Max Azria; last worn here a couple of weeks ago with a pink tiger dress
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
I figured it would be very quiet today - and it was. My awesome boss brought in two giant bottles of Baileys for our coffee, which made the morning zoom by. I don't think I've ever hugged so many of my coworkers. I shocked some of them (I am not a hugger), but after being at the company for nearly 6 years, I'm finally comfortable enough to hug.
I wore this hat instead. It's by Liz Claiborne (thrifted).
- Belt - Plum
- Star Trek Voyager badge - MoPop gift shop
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Cuff - Midzo, vintage fair
My awesome quartet of Vice Presidents spoiled me this year. Two bottles of single malt scotch! Wow! I had a drink with my boss before I left early (thanks, Boss!).