Miss me? On Thursday, my company had its annual global meeting, which I had to dash to after my WW meeting, which included my annual performance review with my WW boss. It was a whirlwind!
- Blouse - Sears, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Dress - Comrags, thrifted; last seen here in March for my 5-year company anniversary
- Shoes - Guess; last worn here way back here in November 2015
- Raincoat (below) - Parkhurst, thrifted; purchased here for $17.21
I really liked it layered with one of my vintage 80s "secretary" blouses. It just felt wonderful, and who doesn't love a fit and flare dress?
Thursday was full of wind and rain warnings, so I dressed appropriately. This is my first wearing of my thrifted raincoat - isn't it snazzy? It's a baby blue, purple and black plaid.
- Belt - Nygard
- Necklace (jet and rhinestones) - Grandma J's, vintage 60s
- Spider earrings - can't remember
- Spider ring - gift from Mom & Dad, c. 1986
- Snake ring - Royal BC Museum gift shot c. 1985
It's October! Time to break out my spooky jewelry!
Today was a little slow getting started. This weekend is Thanksgiving in Canada, so it was dead at the office - that was very much welcomed.
- Dress - Max & Co.; last seen here in February with tall boots
- Shoes - Miista; purchased here for $114.00
- Coat (below) - Vassalli, consignment; purchased here in November 2012 for $72.00
Purple back, purple legs. No way am I over the coloured tight thing just yet.
I am having fun matching my outerwear to my outfits, and since I've rarely tracked my outerwear, it's been interesting to look back at when/where I got them, and how much I paid.
- Belt - Plum
- Anatomical heart necklace - local, gift from L
- "Nevermore" raven cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Earrings - local, first wear
Tonight, L and I are off to our friend Greg's place for his birthday celebration, which is the first of FOUR birthdays this weekend...including mine on Sunday!
I will be a whopping 49 years old - and my promise to myself as I enter into my 50th year is to live it to the fullest, celebrate every moment I can, and do things that make me happy. It's going to be a heckuva year!
Happy weekend, everyone, and Happy Turkey Day to my Canadian friends! I'll be back on Monday.