Another busy and frigid day! The snow hasn't melted and everything is very icy and slippy. One must be careful.
- Top - Hommage, consignment; last worn here in October with purple Fluevogs
- Culottes - Jones New York, vintage, thrifted; last seen here in October in a very conservative outfit
- Shoes - Coclico; purchased here on the weekend in Seattle for $188 US, which turned out to be about $250 Canadian (yikes, the exchange rate sucks right now)
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted
These are culottes.
The top remains fluffy and gets more fluffy every time I wear it.
Since I chopped my head off, here's a better look.
Black and magenta bling:
- Leather/chain bracelet - local
- Cuff - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Tassel earrings, consignment
- Ring - Frances Jewelers, Dad's, early 60s