And I'm back! In case you wondered, we had a major event to attend on Tuesday night, so am catching up today with a mid-week bigass post. Enjoy!
Tuesday's outfit. Oh, look, I'm so conservative.
- Blazer - Jaeger, vintage 60s, thrifted; purchased here for $16.95
- Blouse - CABi, consignment; last seen here in January, layered under a strapless dress
- Culottes - Jones New York, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in September with lavender and orange
- Shoes - Queen of Prussia, Louise, Fluevog; last seen here in October 2015 with shiny disco pants
As did the culottes.
The blazer was wonderful to wear - I kept it buttoned up all day.
- Brooch - The Bay, early 00s
- Earrings - Glee
And here...not so conservative! L and I and Elaine went to see Alice Cooper last night! Local review here.
|We're standing at the bus stop waiting to go out to the venue. Not as tired as we look!|
L and I had to rush home from work, feed Vizzini, quickly eat dinner and then meet Elaine in town to catch the bus to the arena where the show was. We garnered a few looks on the bus, but a lot of people liked our outfits.
The three of us at the venue - they served some decent wine!
Unlike the last time we saw him in concert, where L and I were the ONLY people dressed up, everyone put on their fun outfits!
The spooky "Alice eyes" watched us from the stage.
That's Alice in the striped pants and tux/tails.
Including the blonde lady, Nita Strauss - she was amazing!
There was a crowd of about 2,200 people (that's a lot for sleepy ol' Victoria).
Alice did a lot of deep cuts from his 40+ year career.
Then the tux/tails and his classic top-hat.
This one's for my friend, Yvonne.
All in good fun!
This one I'd seen before - a guillotine!
Yup, the nurse is ready to drop the blade!
Three pics from when he did "I'm Eighteen".
And then there were bubbles.
A long shot - my view inside this hockey arena.
Two people in Trump and Hilary outfits duked it out.
And here I am at 11:40pm, home on a bus full of drunk concert-goers, looking a little the worse for wear.
- Jacket - Le Chateau, thrifted; purchased here for $17.95
- Blouse - as above, same one I wore to work
- Pants - Banana Republic, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) in September with fringe
- Shoes - Half-Truth Veda, Fluevog; last seen here (5th outfit) for my birthday weekend with a red dress
- Hat - Le Chateau, vintage 80s, from L's old boss' wife
- Scarf - 2006, San Francisco
- Choker - thrifted
- Ring - gift from Mom and Dad, around 1986
- Spider earrings - don't remember
L with his tour shirt.
We crashed and were both really tired this morning. What to do? Wear a dress! Distract people with colours!
- Blouse - Antonella, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in March with a high waist and leopard
- Dress - Etro, vintage 90s, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00
- Shoes - Colour Joanne, Fluevog; last seen here in August with purple and leather
- Ear-balls - Dior
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
And now...I think I need a nap!