It's been a fairly relaxing weekend over here - a Happy 4th of July to my US friends!
Here's Friday's outfit.
- Shirt - Talbots, thrifted; purchased here for $14.50
- Skirt - handmade, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) last weekend for a shopping expedition
- Choker - Mom's, vintage 70s
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
- Chain bracelets - thrifted
I was right: the shopping was a lot of work. She was very nice and fun to shop with, but we did two big stores and went from nearly 5pm to after 8:30 before we stopped for dinner and a drink. She got several huge bags of lovely clothes and was very happy about it, but I won't be doing the "shop and dinner" thing again for someone I don't know. It was a lot of work - and it felt like work.
Oh well, I did my good deed, and the shopping gods rewarded me with this awesome skirt.
It's by Kay Unger New York - not a brand I'm that familiar with.
I got home late on Friday night, and went to bed early. Up early for a game of Ultimate Frisbee!
In fact, I wore the entire thing here (4th outfit) in May:
- Cardi - Express, thrifted
- Top - Costa Blanca, consignment
- Skirt - Le Chateau, consignment
- Shoes - La Canadienne, consignment (last seen here on Canada Day)
- Cuff - Catalyst Reaction Leather, thrifted
- Earrings - don't remember, late 90s
Vizzini, how are you feeling about the heat?
|"Too darned hot!"|
- Dress - Cici; last seen here in April on a weekend
- Shoes - Expressions, thrifted; last worn here in May as my shoe swap-out on the above-mentioned shopping trip
- Obi - thrifted
- Earrings - Plum
How weird? This weird.
|Our castle view|
We've had all the lights on today, as it feels really dark.
|"I didn't mean it - bring back the sun!"|
I hope you had an awesome weekend!