June has been a hugely social month, so I'm glad to end it with a quiet weekend.
First up: Ultimate Frisbee!
- Dress - Amanda Laird Cherry, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in September 2014 again as an Ulty dress (I'm so original)
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) earlier this month with lettuce
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
I continued on my walk around town (still lugging the cones, my cleats and stinky workout clothes!), and popped into a couple of places. Because it was underground and out of the sun, I visited Lovely Things Vintage. It's a dark little cave of a store, but it was cool, both in temps and stock.
Check it out - I found my holiday party dress for this year!
here 'cause I love Canadian companies!). This gorgeous emerald dress is made in Canada.
I browsed through the WIN Warehouse store and found a couple of things, including a replacement for my too-snug denim shirt (this one here, 2nd outfit).
I always keep my eyes open for good stuff for L - I found this glorious yellow and orange shirt.
I am a sucker for a nice leather cuff. This one matches my hair!
I was complaining recently about my crappy yellow belt being PVC and too long.
By the time I finished at WIN, I was getting a bit tired and sticky. I quickly popped into The Velvet Crease and fell in love with these Zara trousers.
Vizzini has been dealing with the heat very poorly.
|"Ungh...too hot, make it stop."|
|"I will just hug this wall here."|
|"And then I grab your toe! Now, make it not hot, woman."|
|"Don't...have...the energy...to eat...belt..."|
- Dress - Club Monaco, vintage shop in Vancouver; last seen here (3rd outfit) in April for another stroll to town
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) a couple of weekends ago
|"Get it off!"|
- Earrings - Gift from L, Venice
I had a nice little shop and found a small group of good things, including this cool skirt.
I also found this nice stretchy denim-look peplum top.
I scored in the jewelry case with a bunch of chain bracelets.
I spotted the silver one of these herringbone bracelets first, but had to have both.
I also noticed the nice quality of these half-moon earrings.
Vizzini, how do you feel about all my recent purchases?
|"No one cares, least of all, me. Now, turn this heat off."|
|"I have business to take care of, woman."|
|"Enough of your pictures! Leave me!"|