Hola, my friends! Holy samoly, it's been a week. I have to leave on time tomorrow to make it to my WW meeting, but counting the 3 hours I put in tonight, I have worked an extra 7 hours this week.
- Blouse - Le Chateau, thrifted; last worn here in March with cognac leather pants
- Skirt - J. Michaels, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April with purples
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $29.50
- Belt - thrifted
- Cuff - faux "Gucci", gift from Mom and Dad around 1986
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
I see that we might be in for a brief rain shower during the +40 Blogger Meet-Up - how very typical of you, Vancouver! I still haven't figured out what I'm wearing/bringing...