With the FIFA Women's World Cup* being hosted in Canada and the finals in just-across-the-pond Vancouver, our football/soccer fans at work are in a friendly pool sponsored by our social committee. *linking 'cause I love women in sport
- Top - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April with white stencil and these same shoes
- Skirt - Smoking Lily, thrifted; last seen here while carousing around town for L's birthday
- Shoes - Miz Mooz, consignment; last worn here in May with fresh purple hair
- Necklace - Grandma J's, vintage 60s
- Cuff - Mom's, vintage 60s
- Bangle - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
It's a quiet weekend for me ahead, and the weather is looking amazing. It might go up to 25 degrees! I know some of you live in hotter climes - but we do have high humidity too (77% right now), so it feels hotter. Ulty is going to be a challenge!
Have an awesome weekend, my friends!