Firstly, thank you all for your very kind comments and emails from my last post! It was most unexpected, but very welcome.Suzanne Carillo mused, "I'm wondering with your hair change if you are finding that half of your wardrobe no longer works". Since I don't factor my hair colour into my outfits, nope, Suzanne, not at all. I've been wearing purple glasses for a few years and just go with them...and I'm doing the same with my hair.
- Blouse - Planet, thrifted; last seen here in September 2014 with splatter
- Skirt - Savvie; last worn here in August 2014 when I was mowed down in magenta
- Shoes - Miz Mooz, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) in April red and white
Also, why is swack getting spell-checked? Everyone knows that's a word!
- Necklace - consignment store grab-bag
- Cuff - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Earrings - thrifted
I worked late tonight, so time for dinner!