What a weekend! It just flew by!
- Dress - Coldwater Creek, thrifted; last worn here in September 2014 with Friday's jacket
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) with a glittery purple maxi dress in May
- Belt - vintage 60s, Mom's
And all that cleaning and napping in preparation for...
- Top and skirt, both vintage, both thrifted, no labels.
- Shoes - Half Truth Veda, Fluevog; last worn here a week ago with grey and yellow
I crimped my hair and put it into a faux-hawk. It didn't stay very well, but it was fun.
And all the 'tude.
I love this little pink watermelon-ish top.
Multitudes of bling:
- Black grommet belt - gift from Ruth
- Turquoise belt - vintage 80s, thrifted
- Studded cuff - vintage 80s
- Leather cuff - Guess
- Leather/chain wrist-wrap - local
- Chainmail bracelet - vintage fair
- Bangle - local
- Pearl necklaces - c. 1986, Eaton's
- Crystal/gold necklace - Plum
- Cross necklace - Plum, gift from L
- Earrings - local
- Earring-cuff - Icing
Vizzini watched me prep all the food.
|"I hope you drop some of those turkey pepperonis."|
|"They're right here, woman. Now feed me."|
This morning, he was patiently waiting for us to get up.
|"I've been entertaining myself all morning, thank you."|
- Shirt - Dept, consignment; last seen here in March with lavender and blue
- Crocheted tank - Fairweather, thrifted; last worn here in April under this same shirt
- Skirt - Noa Noa; last worn here (2nd outfit) way back in June with lemon to see Steve Earle
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse; consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) early this month to see "Avengers: Age of Ultron"
Vizzini has been very agitated lately.
|"Don't you hear that? Something's on the roof!"|
His sea-lion whiskers are on full alert.
|"I could bite them if I could get up there!"|
I caught him in mid-meow.
|"Where have you been all weekend? I need some snuggle time!"|
|"Forget it. You missed your window."|