I was very happy with today's outfit.
- Shirt - Dept., consignment; last seen here in January with matchy shoes and the same belt
- Skirt - Andres Courreges, thrifted; last worn here in January with black and white leather
- Booties - Feud; featured in Shoe Shine #7 (here) and last worn here - zoiks! - in November 2014
"This is my Andres Courreges skirt, and my Sherman crystal set, and my fab Wendy Brandes rings."
A big mix of high-low here, but only in cost. I'm mixing things that cost $1.00 (the belt) to $5.00 (the skirt), to $25.00 (the Sherman set) to $500.00 (each of the rings). Everything I'm wearing is very good quality. It's not about price - it's about quality!
Blue and pink bling:
- Belt - Lady Footlocker, thrifted
- Sherman necklace and earrings - vintage 50s, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia ring - Wendy Brandes
At least the elastic is blue! I'm classy that way, ha!
I have dinner out tomorrow night, and a party on Saturday night, so I'll be back with some fun outfits on Sunday! Have a rockin' weekend!