I'd planned to wear today's outfit with this vesty doohicky over it. It didn't go well, so one more attempt at making an outfit out of it, and then it's gonzo for that sparkly thingamabob.
- Top - Express, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in November for a chill afternoon meet-up with friends
- Tube dress - Dolce & Gabbana, vintage 90s, thrifted; first worn here in October with a floral blouse under it
- Shoes - Coclico; last seen here in August with a metal dress (same earrings, of course)
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted; last worn here last week with Space Pants
I also like showing off a bit of my ink through this top.
All bundled up in my classic winter uniform - the Unsafe Ocelot and my furry accoutrements!
- Fur toque/scarf/leather gloves - Danier
- Leather/chain cuff - local
- Earrings - consignment, Vancouver
- Hematite ring - thrifted (first wear, it was $1.00)
- Gold/amethyst ring - Dad's, c. 1965, France Jewellers