I usually amend that to "I'm a delicate f**king flower" but I don't want to offend anyone with a swear in the post title. Hee! I'm not really delicate.
- Blouse - Cabi, consignment; first worn here in March in a nearly identical outfit
- Goldenrod skirt - no label, thrifted; first worn here in April with the cranes top
- Boots - Miz Mooz; last worn here in March with a pleather dress
- Coat (below) - Thermal-Slicks, consignment; last spotted here in September
One of the downsides to clothing with no labels is that it is tricky to find when I last wore them (I use the search field in the upper left corner of the screen and search a brand name or key word...and then I go scroll, scroll, scroll until I find it). I thought I'd named this label-less skirt the "Marigold skirt" but no, I actually named it the "Goldenrod skirt". Having typed both of these words in this post, I'll now be totally able to find it next time. Ha ha! I feel very clever.
It was spitting rain today, so I wore my lovely PINK raincoat.
- Fur scarf - thrifted
- Fingerless gloves - Parkhurst
- Necklace/earrings - Plum
- Green crystal ring - consignment
- Amber ring - c. 1998