I have to dash off to catch a bus (and another bus!) to get to Book Club tonight, so this is gonna be fast!
- Leather top - H&M, consignment; last worn here in May with leopard pants
- Pants - Piazza Sempione, thrifted; purchased here for $44.95
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here in April with a peasant skirt
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here a week ago
Strong positive reactions to this outfit today, mostly of the "you might be slightly overdressed for work" variety.
Outerwear was totally not needed, but I like keeping my ink covered up.
Mixed metal bling:
this one), but took it off at the last minute.
- Open gold bangle - thrifted
- Silver bangle - local
- Open bracelet with decoration - POLY, thrifted
- Ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Earrings - vintage fair