It's Monday, and I am just feeling too clever for my own good! I love having my outfit already put together. So easy to get dressed!
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here way back in December 2015 with Versace "mom" jeans
- Top - Jacob, thrifted; last worn here in December 2016 with sparkly dots
- Skirt - Leifsdottir; last seen here in October 2016 with stripes and buckles
- Shoes - Channi B; last worn here (2nd outfit) in my authentic 1930s outfit for Urbanite
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted
And here we go.
- Belt - Plum
- Amber ring - late 90s
- Gold/purple ring - Frances Jewellers, vintage 1960s, Dad's
- Earrings - local
Vizzini and I had some cuddles this morning.
|"I'm matching my golden eyes to this chair."|