Two things I will never discuss on this blog: religion and politics. However, having said that, I come from UK and US stock, although I'm 3rd generation Canadian. And...both the UK and the US have made some interesting decisions this year and now things are a little...weird.
- Bomber jacket - Forever 21, thrifted; purchased here last week for $16.95
- Sleeveless blouse - Violet & Claire, thrifted; purchased way back here in October 2016 for $9.95
- Skirt - Nygard, thrifted; last seen here in October 2015 with these same shoes and yesterday's blouse
- Shoes - Marc; last worn here in December 2016 with teal, red, purple and snow
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather
But this is a fashion blog! I don't talk politics, but I do talk clothes. This is the first wearing of this very-patriotic-if-I-were-American bomber jacket. I liked it, but didn't love it. I wish the stars were a little smaller, and I struggled with what to put with it; although I tried a lot of solid skirts (yellow looked good, so did pink), I wasn't feeling it.
Red and blue bling:
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes