Oh, lovelies, I must rush. It was a very long day, terribly busy and rushed, capped by a massive WW meeting. It is nearly 8pm and I have not had dinner!
- Blouse - Jones New York, thrifted; first worn here in April (same necklace!) with pink
- Skirt - Clover Canyon, consignment; purchased here last weekend for $40.95
- Shoes - Asos, consignment; last seen here in May with green floral
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here on Tuesday with the jelly-deer
First wearing of the scuba skirt (it's neoprene), and I loved it, although with all my gear on and walking at top I'm-about-to-be-late speed, the waistband rode up to my boobs! Most undignified.
Outerwear. Cold in the morning and hot in the afternoon. I sweated right through it, so I'm putting it in the wash as well as the blouse.
- Necklace - thrifted
- Earrings - local
- Ring - Frances Jewelers, early 60s, Dad's
Yellow skirt washing update! You may recall from yesterday's outfit here that I had splattered coffee and other things on my lovely yellow wool skirt.
It came out beautifully! I swished it around in the bathroom sink with warm water and a small gob of shampoo, then folded it and pressed the water out gently.
|Just dried, not steamed|
|Steamed, inside and out|
I will be back on Sunday with my weekend wrap-up, and expect much fun, as we are having a party for L's birthday on Saturday! See you then!