Woo, a busy day over here! It was hopping at work (both works), and I was also prepping to be off tomorrow afternoon. The weekend is starting early!
- Sweater - Rachel Roy, consignment; last seen here in March with leopard
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in June with navy and pink
- Boots - Endless Sophia, Fluevog; purchased and worn here on our crazy Vancouver in March
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, consignment
I revisited this skirt like an old friend. Note the navy "racing stripe" down the sides and around the exposed back zipper.
Gloves and my leather for outerwear.
- Necklace - thrifted
- Dragon bangle - local
- Wrap-around bangle - Glee
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
He was very naughty this morning and woke me at 5:10am - when he woke me a second time, at 5:45am, I locked him out on the deck. He gets fed when L gets up at 6:10am, which is when I let him in again. He refused to visit me this morning or submit to cuddles. Biting my necklace was all I got.
|"You are a horrible, horrible woman! You should have fed me!"|
|"I'd be happier with food earlier."|