Yay, Friday! And today was so mild that I didn't even wear a coat. All my non-whiny paid off, and the weather gods have smiled upon me.
- Yeti jacket - Kimchi Blue; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November 2016 as outerwear on the weekend
- Top - no label, thrifted; last worn here also in November 2016 with a sparkly copper skirt
- Skirt - Tribal, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in October 2016 with the blue Muppet sweater
- Boots - Clarks;last worn here with some Monday madness in late February
- Earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair (part of a set with a bracelet)
- Necklace - vintage 60s, vintage fair
I went to the WIN Warehouse store for a quick poke around, but it's a lot of winter stuff still. I'm aching for spring, so I headed over to the Patch to see if they had anything interesting. They did!
I found this awesome white full skirt, marked at 16.95.
I love that it has the look of athletic wear - you can also see the black contrast zipper on the back, which whatever, was that from 5 years ago?
The Patch still has their buy one/get one sale on, so I was happy to find another skirt downstairs in the vintage section, buried in the ginormous pile of tried-on-but-not-put-away clothes. I always find cool stuff in the put-away racks!
I love the soft gauzy grey of this one - and it's that perfect ballet length. Classy.
Have a fabulous weekend, everyone!