I've been wanting to do another Wonder Woman outfit for a while, since the last one (here).
- Blouse - Michael Kors, thrifted; first worn here in September as a power colour
- Skirt - Andre Courrege, thrifted; last seen here way back in November 2015 with all the colours
- Shoes - Calvin Klein; last worn here (3rd outfit) in October with Versace mom jeans
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted back here in October 2015 for $34.95
This was my view from the stairs this morning.
Most people caught on that I was doing a Wonder Woman tribute. I got all the colours, plus the shiny copper (not gold).
I can't believe I haven't worn this skirt in over a year! However, I recall that I broke the button off (at the waistband) last time I wore it, and I'm incredibly lazy at clothing repairs, and this skirt does get packed away over the summer. So there's my excuse right there.
here (Wikipedia) and find out about this amazing creator, who we lost in 2016 (thanks again, 2016).
Oh, and yes, of course this whole outfit was created to showcase this fabulous belt. Allow me to show off the back of it here.
Yay! It was cold enough today to break out the Unsafe Ocelot coat!
- Belt - vintage fair (first wearing!)
- Large cuff - Grandma J's, had since the mid-80s
- "Leaf" bracelet - thrifted
- "Bean" bracelet and earrings - vintage fair
- Shield ring - vintage fair
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s
- Necklace - vintage fair