Today was the kind of day that makes me want to bonk my head on my desk. So many "GAH!" things happened today.
- Blazer - Talbots, thrifted; first worn here in October, very lavender-y
- Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; last seen here in July with a fab skirt
- Skirt - Mexx, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $20.98
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here in January with a floofy shirt and a strapless dress
- Coat (below) - Parkhurst, thrifted
I loved this skirt - so pretty! It had great movement as well.
here), which for me is a long time!
- Earrings - late 90s
- Pin - The Bay
- Bracelet - Myka
Vizzini was watching me get ready to leave this morning.
|"I can't believe you can't spare one more cuddle."|