I'm maybe overly vintage in today's outfit. This blouse is loudly and proudly 1994-ish. They call these "cold shoulder" blouses, although I don't remember them being referred to as that back in the day.
- Blouse - Le Chateau, thrifted, vintage 90s; last worn here in February with more dots
- Skirt - Evan Davies, thrifted, vintage 80s; last seen here (6th outfit, way down at the bottom) a week ago with teal
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here (4th outfit) with all yellow a couple of weeks ago
- Blazer (below) - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here way back in July 2015 for the trip to Vancouver for the Bigass Blogger Meet-up!
My outerwear consisted of this basic black blazer.
|Somber Monday face|
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - Bakelite, vintage fair