Brrr, it was chilly today! I didn't wear a coat over this outfit, and it was a bit too cold in the morning.
- Jacket - Smoking Lily; last seen here (3rd outfit) over blush lace in May
- Sweater (under) - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last worn here in August under green sequins
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here in July with peach
- Shoes - Coach; last seen here in the same outfit in July
So, why don't I wear it more? I don't know - maybe I just have too many clothes and jackets in general. But I like it, and I'm keeping it, so there.
- Necklace - $10 grab bag, consignment
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment
I need to clear out some of my jewelry too. This green necklace might be going.
I'm such a waffler today!