Woo, busy day! I was happy for this easy outfit.
- Sweater - Jaeger, thrifted; last worn here for Winesday in June
- Skirt - Alfred Sung, vintage 80s, consignment; last seen here in September 2014 with leaves
- Shoes - Poetic Licence; last worn here (3rd outfit) with a black backless dress for a Christmas party
Green and gold bling:
- Green glass bead necklace - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Gold chain - consignment store $10 grab bag
- Bangle - thrifted
The sky is still white out, although we are getting sun through the smoke now - I miss seeing all that bright blue! Check it out: my favourite website, IO9, featured a story about my neck of the woods. Link here. That big white glob under the word "smoke"? That's where I live.