I'm a slew of condiments today!
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; purchased on the weekend here for $24.00
- Skirt - Darling; last seen here in January while crushing on Agent Carter
- Shoes - Marc; last worn here in February with rainy poppies
Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style - get yourself there!
First wear of this jacket and I really liked it! It's got loads of stretch and the colour is so rich. I didn't want to go full autumnal with today's outfit, so I'm pleased with how the brights in the skirts help keep it from being Full Equestrian.
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Spinner ring - consignment
- Earrings - thrifted
You know what else I like?
Shoes! Shoe Shine is this coming Friday!
Be there, or be rectangular!