Wow, it totally feels like Monday. I hate mid-week holidays.
But I looked fabulous! I adore this stripey dress! It was freezing (but clear) today and I was so happy to have double-knit 70s polyester to keep me snuggly warm.
- Dress - no label, 70s vintage, thrifted; purchased just this past weekend here, for $17.99
- Shoes - Qtee Minis, Fluevog, consignment; last seen here on New Year's Eve, with my best accessory - L!
Black and silver bling:
- Belt - vintage 80s, vintage fair
- Cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Spinner ring - local
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Artsy ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
And now...dinner! Is it the weekend, yet?