I had a lot of compliments from my coworkers on this outfit today.
I guess that is a compliment - I used to watch the Carol Burnett Show (Wiki) back in the 70s, and she was always so glamourous in her Bob Mackie dresses. Funny, my mom used to get comparisons to her back when I was a kid.
- Top - B. Altman & Co, by Hal Ferman, thrifted
- Skirt - Club Monaco, consignment
- Boots - Clark's Indigo
- All worn or purchased here last week.
I loved this top, but like most 70s polyester, it really doesn't breathe. Thank goodness it washes fine - it needs it!
My Dad's scarf gets another outing! It goes well with the boots.
Vintage fair bling:
- Scarf - vintage 60s, Dad's
- Cuff - Midzo, vintage fair
- Rings - vintage 70s?, vintage fair
- Earring - LA Express, 90s
L and I have started getting ready for our Hallowe'en party on Friday night! We'll both be in costume all day at work too; we'll be doing a test run of costume/hair/makeup tomorrow night to make sure I can get us together quickly on Friday morning.
Are you dressing up for Hallowe'en?