I'm exhausted, stressed and feeling stretched very thin. I cried at my desk four times today and worked nearly 10 hours without a break. It wasn't a good day.
My outfit reflects my state of mind. A little hodge-podge, mixed up, not really sure where it's going.
- Dress - I'M Isola Marras, Florence, Italy; last seen here (4th outfit) in December 2017 for a Christmas shop with L
- Shoes - Tasty Vogs Hermine, Fluevog; first worn here in January with Valentino and velvet
- Coat (below) - Samuel Dong, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago
But I'll always be the first person to holler, "Wear a dress!" when you're feeling down. I mentally hollered that last night at myself, while standing dazed in my closet.
The pattern of the dress doesn't quite show enough in pictures (it's gold ovals surrounded by purple and aqua ovals) and the woven texture comes across less shiny in person.
I think this might be the first time I've worn it with just nylons instead of coloured tights. Go me, Legs McGee!
Outerwear - a hat for the spitty rain.
- Hat - Liz Claiborne, vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - Danier
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Earrings - thrifted
- Bracelet - gift from L, local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
After such a sucky, long day/week, I was so excited to see that our photobooth pics from Urbanite were finally sent out (go here for tales of our adventure).
I was trying to sneer like Billy Idol.
This green-haired lady wanted to be a pic with us, so why not?
A better look at Nick and Karen's outfits.
I've known Nick longer than I've known L, by about a week.
And this is the pic I loved the most.