I had the idea for this outfit based around a totally different skirt - but I didn't like how it looked, so at the last minute, I swapped it out for this yellow skirt instead.
- Vest - 2b Bebe, consignment; last seen here in August, worn briefly over this same blouse
- Top - Free People, thrifted; first worn here - yup, in that same outfit with plaid pants in August
- Skirt - Firenze, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here in October with red and embroidered florals
- Booties - London; last worn here with a glamazon tiger dress in November
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here last week for the trip to the dentist
I hadn't realized that I'd done this vest and top combo before, but it worked for me again. Something about the badassery of the faux leather and the studs with the sheer shirt with the ragged cuffs and ruffles (I have a black cami on underneath for extra coverage and warmth).
Outerwear - the rain is done and now it's clear and cold. Brrr! Thank goodness for the Unsafe Polar Bear, here to keep me warm.
massive scarf - it was lovely and cozy, and as you can see, it settles down to a very reasonable size when worn.
- Scarf - Masai Clothing Company, thrifted for $7.95, first wear
- Leather gloves - Danier
- Necklace - thrifted, $5.95, first wear
- Earrings - Plum
- Amber ring - c. 1996
- Sparkly green ring - consignment
L and I are off to see "The Last Jedi" tonight! I'm so excited! I've heard great things!
Finally, a note to all my readers, friends and relatives (hi, Mom! hi, Lois!) - I will be posting more sporadically over the next little while, as I let myself relax into the holidays. I'll still be around, and there will be posts, but my daily frequency will drop to every few days instead.
Wishing every one of you a very Happy Holidays! All the best to you and your loved ones (human and furry fam) for a safe, healthy and sane season. Thank you all so much for reading, and a huge thank you to the people who take the time to comment - it is the greatest gift to know that you connect with someone out there! Hugs from me to you!