Oh, another week. At least we have the Monday stat holiday to look forward to - and it's supposed to get really hot in the next couple of days, into the 30s. Zoiks!
- Sweater - Hawick of Scotland, consignment; last seen here in February with brrrr! SNOW!
- Skirt - Kate Spade, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; first worn here with a zigzag dress earlier this month
- Jean jacket (below) - Ann Taylor Loft, NYC; last seen here in February 2016 for my at-work Stair Challenge team dress-up day (our team was grunge!)
I loved wearing this swishy silk skirt all day! I steamed it last night, and thought about pressing all the pleats into it (as it's supposed to have) for oh, about 3 seconds and then "NAAAHHHHHH". Forget that!
Outerwear purely for sun coverage. Now that my hair is dark purple again, we'll make a wee bit of effort to keep it that way.
Pink and gold bling:
- Earrings - gift from Simar
- Bracelet - Lia Sophia, thrifted
- Ring - Frances Jewelers, early 60s, Dad's
There was a ruckus out on the deck this morning. Vizzini has an enemy: a crow who lurks in the oak tree out front who taunts him.
|"Come down here and say that to my face, crow!"|
|"If I can't bite him, I can at least say nasty things!"|