One of my favourite people in the blogosphere is Lorena of My Every Day Wear, who I've known since around 2008/2009. Like me, she posts nearly every day, almost every outfit. She's constantly trying new things, and pushing herself to experiment with what's in her wardrobe.
- Blouse - St. Michael, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $9.95
- Skirt - J. Crew, thrifted; last worn here in August 2016 with browns
- Shoes - Garden of Enjoyment, Rita, Fluevog; last seen here a year ago in June 2016 (and yes, I did ruin/shrink that dress when I washed it)
- Jacket (below) - Lazy Susan's; last seen here in May over birds and velvet
I love this minty-green skirt. It is covered in pearly gold circles - that's what the shine is.
Outerwear. It is warm, but still chilly in the mornings and today was windy.
- Brooch - Coro, thrifted, vintage 60s
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
At the end of the day, I'd changed into my new-to-me Dunlop runners (thrifted here on the weekend for $19.95), and swung by fashionable coworker Lesley's desk to waggle my feet at her (as I am wont to do).
"Those are my shoes!" she cried. She'd just donated them to WIN, after she purchased them on sale (for 9 Euros) in London. Too funny!
|"They just want to see me - no one cares about your shoes, Woman."|