Woo, I am glad today is over! I worked an extra two hours last night, and today was just chaotic. Thank goodness I wore flats.
- Blouse - Hazel, thrifted; last seen here on our 20th anniversary in March with velvet pants
- Skirt - Tribal, consignment; last worn here (4th outfit) in May for L's birthday shopping
- Shoes - Portia, thrifted; purchased here for $22.95
- Jacket (below) - Lazy Susan's; last worn here on Tuesday
Jacket not needed, so I sweated on the way to work and on my walk to WW after work. It's getting hotter and supposed to be up to 28 (around 88) this weekend! I'm going to have to rethink some of my planned outfits involving sweaters!
Wonderfully comfy is the verdict!
I bought both of those pieces at Fairweather, for the wedding. I didn't wear the jacket much, and I think I got rid of the skirt when I got gained weight in the mid-90s. I wish I still had it!
- Necklaces - Eaton's, 1986
- Earrings - thrifted
For the wedding, I wore these necklaces tripled and quadrupled on my wrist, exactly as I wore them today. They are loose but don't fall off and make a lovely shushing sound, and they're a nice statement piece. I first wore them here in December 2008 on the blog, with all the pearl necklaces I owned at the time. I still like that look!
Have a lovely weekend, everyone!