In spite of my planning this past Sunday, and putting together a week's worth of outfits, life intervenes. My feet were still feeling tender from my shoes yesterday - there was no way I was subjecting them to another pair of heels today.
So, here we go - a whole new outfit pulled together in about 2 minutes this morning.this - so I didn't have to consider anything but black, white and red.
- Sweater - Jones New York, consignment; first worn here in October 2015 with that skirt from Monday's outfit
- Leather pants - Gap, Fall 2000, thrifted; last seen here in March 2016 with leopard
- Shoes - Noa Noa, consignment; last seen here in November 2016 with red pants and a cowgirl coat
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
A lot of people (men and women) check me out in these pants. I have the same pants, but in a longer length in a wine-merlot colour (here). They are from Gap's Fall 2000 line, so they will be 17 years old this year!
|"I hear the wind howling. Are you sure you don't want to stay home and cuddle?"|
|"Don't worry, Sheila, we'll take care of those feet."|
- Leather cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Bangle - Glee, local
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
I have another event to go to tomorrow night after my WW meeting, but I'll be back on Friday with a two-fer for you!