I loved today's outfit. I always feel good in red - it's my power colour!
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in September with painty poppies
- Skirt - no label, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here last Friday for $19.99
- Shoes - Marc; last seen here in March with a lot of dots
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather
Over the day, the elasticized sides of the skirt (go look at the pictures of it from when I bought it to see them better) gave way, which actually gave me a lot of comfort in the waistband. We don't need no stinking elastic!
Other than that, it was lovely to wear, although the length did limit my stride length somewhat.
Big ol' bling:
- Earrings - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Necklace - Nygard, consignment
I caught Vizzini napping on the "cuddle benches" this morning.
|"Zzzz...kitty treats...shoes to chew..."|
|"Mmm...Woman, must you do this? Let me nap."|