[Oh, for crying out loud - I wrote and thought I had posted this last night. No wonder it had no comments! Enjoy your weekend, my friends!]
You know you've found a good item when you're shopping when you look in the mirror and go "oh, yes!" That's how it was for this dress for me.
- Dress - handmade, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $26,98
- Boots - Coffee Kope Tiam, Fluevog (2011); last worn here in November 2016 with fall shades
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted
The front of the dress is cut on the bias, so it twists the side seams a bit, especially since the two back panels are cut on different angles to match the pattern up.
- Leather wrist-wrap - Kipling, thrifted
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Bronze pinky ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
- Amber ring - some junky store in the late 90s
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Earrings - thrifted
I have some family coming to town this weekend, so I might not be back for a few days. I promise lots of outfits, though! Have a fab weekend, everyone!