Today was okay. It rained, it's warmer, but I'm feeling cranky and cantankerous. Steer clear!
- Top - Gap, thrifted; purchased here on the weekend for $9.95
- Skirt - Quilaree, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) a year ago in Janary 2016
- Fluffy underskirt - H&M, thrifted; I don't track it
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here in August with a gone green dress
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted
- I wore it with a magenta shirt and pearl tie here in January 2016 (ooh, twice in one month!);
- Before that, with orange, red and blue patterns (including Lacroix) here in November 2015;
- Which followed a Chinoiserie coat and Fluevogs here in June 2015;
- Prior to that was that blue patterned shirt again in December 2014 here;
- Preceded by the Chinoiserie coat again in June 2014 here (my hair's very orange there);
- But not before St. Paddy's Day in March 2014 here;
- And firstly worn here in March 2014 with copper and cropped leather.
I bought it here in February 2014 on consignment at My Sister's Closet for $11.50. So I wore it 9 times, and that's...$1.28 per wear. Pretty good over three years of owning it.
I'm also tossing in the towel with this little fluffy underskirt which I thrifted in October 2014 here (waaaay down) for $5.00. I never wear it without this skirt, and it makes wearing a skirt this short feel more coverage as it's an elasticky snug fit over the hips/thighs
- Upper cuff - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Lower cuff - vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes