I totally forgot to take my stair picture this morning, so I took it when I got home. It's been really dark in the mornings, so I've been trying to remember (without coffee!) to take them just before I leave.
- Blouse - INC, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) in August for a picnic in the park
- Skirt - Valentino (part of a suit), vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here with magenta fringe in July
- Boots - Libby Smith Bellevues, Fluevog; last seen here in December 2015 with all the colours
- Leather trenchcoat (below) - vintage 70s, thrifted
However, this silk blouse is a dream to wear - look how the pattern on the back is so perfectly centred!
Sure, you can totally do hot pink with caramel.
My wonderful Winesday women bought me a gift certificate to Fluevog for my birthday, and I spent it tonight. There might be a new pair of purple Fluevogs in my future!
Yup, a big necklace. It's so 3 years ago.
- Earrings - don't remember
- Necklace - Banana Republic, consignment
Vizzini was being Captain Underfoot while I was digging around in my closet after work.
|"You're taking my picture? How dare you, Woman!"|
|"I deny these accusations!"|
|"Look at this magnificent tum! You should pet me."|
|"Your petting is adequate."|