I make up the titles for my posts at some point during my day, based on how I feel about my outfit, things people (coworkers, strangers, weird shouty people) say about and sometimes it's a pun or bit of wordplay around the colours or style of a piece.
- Blouse - Elite, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in July with chrysanthemums
- Skirt - Joe Fresh, consignment; first worn here in August with baby blue
- Shoes - Fugitive, thrifted; last worn here in June with fluffy leopard
- Jacket (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; worn yesterday, here
They're actually (very) slightly visible through the blouse, ha!
Freakin' heck, I love this jacket.
- Earrings - Caracol
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes