Ah, these weekends never feel long enough! Even though I look back through all the pictures and it seems like I did so much, I wish I still had move time.
- Dress - Mary Jo Bruno, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in June 2015 for a casual weekend
- Shoes - Eject; last seen here a week ago with Armani denim
L and I went out on Friday night.
|He's trying to decide which shoes to wear with his outfit|
- Purse - vintage, thrifted
- Obi - thrifted
- Earrings - vintage fair
- Ring - consignment
On Saturday, we had an Ulti game. Here's what I wore to the field, after the game, out for brunch, and out for a wee shopping expedition.
- Dress - Artistic Taste, thrifted; last seen here in July 2015 for Canada Day
- Shoes - Born, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) a couple of weeks ago with shiny lame
- Obi - vintage 80s, Liberty Belle, thrifted
- Cuff - Catalyst Reaction Leather, thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
When I got home, my way into the den was blocked.
|"You shall not pass!"|
|"Oh, are you wanting to get in here?"|
|"I think I can reach your earring from here."|
This is by C. Wonder, and was $14.00.
this skirt! It's an exact match.
I hemmed and hawed a bit over these wide pants.
I stopped in at Rich Rags (my every 4 months pause there), and was rewarded with a fabulous find in this dress.
|"It has no pieces for me to eat."|
It was only priced at $29,00. I don't think the shop had heard of the brand All Saints before.
Possibly the most unflattering pose ever.
Today, I slept in then strolled to town for groceries.
- Top - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; last seen here in August 2015 with yellow
- Skirt - Smoking Lily, thrifted; last worn here in a fuscia fusion in September 2015
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) last weekend
- Earrings - 5th anniversary gift from L
I wandered over to the WIN Boutique for a quick poke around. I found a coat!
It's by Samuel Dong and was $34.95.
I also found this linen/rayon blend skirt - I adore the watery roses in the pattern, and yup, it's got pockets too!
Mules are due for a comeback, aren't they? What about purple leather pointy-toe mules?
Linking up to "Visible Monday" over at Not Yet Dead Style - say hi to the wonderful Patti!
And how was your weekend?