I'm at that point in my wardrobe where I start looking at the backwards hangers* to see what I'm not wearing. Hello, camo-dress.
- Dress - Dept, thrifted; last seen here on my rock & roll football holiday to Nashville, TN back in October
- Boots - Kope Tiam Coffee, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) for clomping around in an office supply store in yeti coat and leather pants in February
*What's this business? When I pull out my half-year wardrobe (either spring/summer or fall/winter), I hang everything up with the hangers backwards. As I wear things, I put them back with the hangers the "right" way. This lets me see what I'm not wearing. Easy-peasy.
In addition to the couple of wears in Seattle and Nashville in October 2015, I also wore it:
- In December 2014 here with blue legs and black shoes;
- In October 2014 with a mash of orange and tan.
So, not very much, really. I only paid $8.00 for it, and although I like it, it's time to go. I'm down to about $2.00 per wear, which I'm happy with.
- Belt - Fendi, thrifted
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes